Phoenix Raceway Rules
To ensure the safety of all patrons and guests, Phoenix Raceway has created the following code of conduct and policy guidelines. Please review and follow the rules and policies below as failure to abide by them may result in expulsion from the venue without refund.
If you have any questions, please contact the box office at 866-408-RACE (7223)
Phoenix Raceway provides the following accessibility services to guests.
- Accessible Parking Exit I-10 at Avondale Blvd. (Exit 131) and proceed south to Phoenix Raceway. Follow the blue route signs to the facility.
- Guests who purchase a wheelchair accessible seat will be issued a Reserved Accessible Parking Pass and should follow the directions on the back of the Parking Pass to the designated accessible parking location.
- Valley Medical Supplies will be on property at Phoenix Raceway during the NASCAR Race Weekend. Wheelchairs and power scooters will be available for hourly or daily rentals each day.
- Shuttles will run on the south side of the facility from Sun Lane to the SPEED Lane shuttle stop just outside gate 2. Accessible vans will be available to transport guests with ECV or wheelchairs.
- If you need to use the elevator, simply let the attendant know and they will allow you access to the elevators.
- The venue has three escalators at Phoenix Raceway.
- Raceway Canyon
- Desert Diamond Casino Canyon
- Pedestrian Tunnel Lobby going into The INfield
- The venue offers several options for guests requiring wheelchair-accessible seating. The Bobby Allison Grandstand offers upper and lower wheelchair-accessible spaces with companion seats.
Before entering the venue, guests may have to pass through a security checkpoint. Please allow extra time to get through this checkpoint process so you don’t miss any of the racing action.
Large bags are not allowed in the venue. All bags (camera bags, purses, backpacks, etc) are subject to search upon entering Phoenix Raceway.
Please have your bag ready for search before entering entrance doors to accelerate the process.
Generally speaking, cameras are allowed as long as they are hand-held and will not disrupt other guests. Drones and remote-controlled cameras are not allowed.
The venue has camping sections for interested guests. Please call the facility at 866-408-7223 for more information.
The venue is proud of hosting events rain or shine. In the case of severe weather or unexpected closures, the venue will attempt to announce it to all guests as soon as possible including details about a postponed date.
Food and Beverage Policy
Outside food and beverages are not allowed in the venue.
Lost and Found
If you lost an item at the venue, please check in with security for help with finding Phoenix Raceway’s lost and found department. After the show, please call 866-408-7223to to inquire about your missing item. Please provide full contact information and detailed information about your lost property.
Phoenix Raceway does not claim responsibility for lost or missing items.
The following items are not allowed past the gates.
- Alcoholic beverages (not permitted to enter or exit the gates)
- Backpacks or any bag larger than 18″ x 18″ x 6″
- Balloons and beach balls
- Drones or any type of radio-controlled flying device
- Folding chairs
- Glass or can containers
- Golf carts hoverboards, quads, UTVs, SxS, scooters, skateboards, Segways, dirt bikes or any other similar personal transportation devices (including licensed vehicles that may be street legal)
- Illegal drugs
- Noisemakers or horns
- Pets (except for service animals)
- Stadium seats wider than 18 inches or with arms
- Weapons of any kind
- Any items which pose a safety hazard or can diminish the enjoyment of the event by other guests.
Subject to change without notice
There is no re-entry policy for Phoenix Raceway. All exits are final.
Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is not permitted within the venue. Please ask the event staff if there is a designated smoking section for your ticketed show or event.